AdSense

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

One headlight

I have this evil idea to reorganize the lyrics of this song I am recently addicted. Honestly, I don't even know why I love this song, probably because of the current mess (thesis, defense, moving...) I am dealing with. I used my old Markov Chain code and it's indeed a beautiful song: no matter how I try to destroy it, it still means something.

As in the original lyric:
"This place is always such a mess
Sometimes I think I'd like to watch it burn"


Here is my favorite one:
"same
But me and Cinderella
We can drive it all together
We can drive it all together
We can drive it all together
We put it all together
We put it all together
We put it home With one headlight
Well it home With one
headlight Well it home With one headlight
She ran until she's out of cheap wine cigarettes
This place is forever
There's got to be something better than In the middle But me
Hey come on try a little
Nothing is always seemed such a little
Nothing is old
It feels just like a little Nothing is dead
We'll run until
there's got to be an opening
Somewhere here in front of cheap wine cigarettes This place
Hey , Hey come on try a little
Nothing is always such a little
Nothing is forever
There's got to be an opening
Somewhere here in between the end
it's cold
It feels just her window ledge
Hey , I'd like to watch it
must be something better than In the county line ."

It's hard to be in spotlight
It's also hard to be a wallflower. 


No comments:

Post a Comment